Join us for Daphne’s annual 4th of July fireworks display. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, there will be no activities, food booths or entertainment as in years past. Guests are encouraged to wear masks and follow social distancing protocol by maintaining a consistent six-foot distance between persons from different households. Red, white, and blue circles have been painted throughout the park in eleven marked viewing zones with adjacent parking areas. Groups are asked to find a circle appropriately sized for their party. The park will open at 8:15pm and the fireworks display begins at 9pm. Please call 251-620-1000 with any additional questions.
The City of Daphne coordinates an array of community events all year long, from lunchtime concerts and Easter egg hunts, to Public Works Day and holiday celebrations. Take a look at some of our annual events. If you would like to see something added to this list, contact our Marketing Coordinator - your event could become an annual tradition!
Annual Community Events
- Arbor Day (late winter/early spring)
- Sunday Sunset Concert Series (spring)
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Brown Bag by the Bay Concert Series (spring & fall)
- Keep Daphne Beautiful Day (early spring)
- Wet ’N Wild Wednesdays (Wednesdays in June)
- 4th of July Celebration & Fireworks
- Daphne’s Veterans Day Program
- Tree Lighting & Open House
- Christmas Concert (with the Baldwin Pops)
- Christmas Parade
- Snow & Movie Night
- Jubilee Festival (organized by the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce)