Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. Bonfire is to be kept at a minimum size.
2. Fire location must be at least fifty (50) feet from any structure.
3. Fire must be attended by a competent person at all times with means to control the fire, such as a water supply until the fire is extinguished.
4. Use of rubber tires or products, which create a smoke nuisance, are explicitly prohibited in any burning operation.
5. Extinguish the fire before leaving the scene.
6. Permit expires at the end of event time/immediately following the bonfire.
7. The Fire Permit shall remain at the burn address/location at all times.
8. This permit is not transferable and no treated materials are to be burned.
9. It shall be unlawful for any person(s) to burn leaves, limbs or any other matter upon the streets, sidewalks or alleys in the City of Daphne.
10. Upon receiving a complaint on smoke nuisance, the fire shall be extinguished if the Fire Official deems it necessary.
11. The site of the bonfire shall be inspected prior to a permit being issued.
The undersigned and holder of this permit does hereby agree that all applicable provisions of the 2012 International Fire Code, and amendments adopted by the City of Daphne, Alabama have been complied with and accept all responsibility for injury to any person(s) and/or damage to any property. He/She further agrees that any violation(s) of the above provisions shall be cause for immediate revocation of this permit.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field