Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Emergency (After-the-Fact) Emergency Right of Way (ROW) Application is hereby made to the City of Daphne, Public Works Division, in accordance with the most current City of Daphne Right-of-Way Ordinance for a permit to work within the public right-of-way at the above described location only, for the sole purpose as described above in the description of work. It is understood and agreed to by the Applicant that this permit is issued subject to the terms & conditions as stated below, AND all terms and conditions as stated in the most current City of Daphne Right-of-Way Ordinance.
1. A sketch/drawing may be required depicting the extents and type of work performed, and will comply with Appendix B of the most current City of Daphne Right-of-Way Ordinance.
2. Fees are charged for repairs and/or maintenance to the utilities' physical plant within the Right-Of-Way. However, if upgrades or improvements are made due to the repair and/or maintenance, then the proper fee (check or money order) made out to the "City of Daphne" will be required as described and calculated in an Appendix B of the most current City of Daphne Right-of-Way Ordinance.
4. The Applicant understands that any violation of the most current City of Daphne Right-of-Way Ordinance, may lead to a stop work order & subsequent revocation of this permit Further actions may be pursued in accordance with Section VII of this Ordinance.
5. The Division of Public Works will perform inspections during the course of work stated in the above stated description of work. Final Inspections will be scheduled with Public Works in accordance with Appendix B, Section IV of the most current City of Daphne Right-of-Way Ordinance.
6. All work in the Right-Of-Way shall be permanently stabilized with vegetation, preferably solid sod. Permittee's that leave repair/maintenance sites within the City's Right-Of-Way unstabilized shall be charged a minimum of $60.00 (10 sq yds at $6.00) as allowed by the most current City of Daphne Right-of-Way Ordinance.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field